Water Transfer Pump

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "tweecer@yahoogroups.com"
Subject: Water Transfer Pump
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:36:32 -0800
I am in the process of ordering parts to put my radiator into a sealed
tank of water like some of the other LSR folk have done. I also have a
10 gallon reservoir in the trunk which I want to use for the extra
capacity and I want to keep that weioght in th eback. But I need a good
transfer punp to move the water from the trunk mounted tank to the
radiator tank and back. Any of you have recommendations regarding a pump
like this? I will be pumping through -10 aluminum tubing, if that helps.
And of course, low power draw is welcome also. SOmeting aking to a water
to air intercooler pump ougth to work.

Ideas?

mayf, way off and far out in pahrump...