Re: Water Transfer Pump

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Water Transfer Pump
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 15:08:19 -0800
Mayf, A Jabsco 12 volt bait tank pump works just fine. We used to use
them to pump the hot rearend grease and trans oil in NASCAR cup cars
before the belt type pumps came around. They have impellers you can get
that will work in that hot oil and not give up. The one I put in the
liner for the water tank is about 30 years old and works just fine.
  Doug Odom in big ditch