RE: Heat-Wrap

To: Landspeed <Land-speed@Autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heat-Wrap
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 07:04:04 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I use a header insulation which clips on. When I bring the car home to clean I
take it off. I don't know your application but a naca duct on the engine cover
near the turbo and a few louvers behind it have helped others with a heat under
power. Russ has some coating he uses on his own header  which is excellant.
Good luck.