Re: Heat-Wrap

To: Flowbench@aol.com, Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Heat-Wrap
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:51:04 +0000
There are some definite advantages to coatings on turbocharger housings over
wraps. I've seen some figures but don't have them right at my fingertips.
Anything you can do to cut the heat transfer from the exhaust to the incoming
air for the induction system obviously has huge benefits.  Coatings allow
freedom to wotk on the units and less damage from thermal fatigue by keeping
heat away from the connecting areas.  If you want expert advice I can supply
email addresses.

Wes

From: Flowbench@aol.com