Plumbig My Radiator...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plumbig My Radiator...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:24:53 -0800
I know most of you have been following the series of dumb questions I
have been asking about puting the radiaor into the passenger side of the
car. Someof you advocated the use of AN hoses, fittings and hose. SO
Last night I sat down, surfed up SUmmit and got Earl's prices for the
parts to complete the system.

-20AN
stuff                                                                -24
AN Stuff
St hose fittings   (3 @ $46.69)                                     St
Hose fittings       (3@ $73.60)
45 Deg fitting     (1 @ $73.69)                                     45
deg fitting          (1@ $100.39)
90 Deg              (2 @ $73.69)                                     90
deg fitting          (2 @ $100.39)
Welds Bungs     (4 @  $23.39)                                    Weld
Bungs            (4 @ $ 23.39)
Hose                 (13 ft @ 219.39)
Hose                     (13 ft @ 243.68)

Grand total:   -20     $674.09
-24                     $859.21               =               $1533.30

I may be done for a couple of years so I can get the funds up. Or maybe
I should swith to NASCAR racing, it would be cheaper, lol I guess I
could delete the turbos and just go normally aspirated. That would allow
me to put the radiator back in the ront of the car. Or just sell the
whole mess. That may be the very best option.

mayf, way over in Pahrump where all the water in the whole house is
frozen solid... no coffee again this morning, yeaterday popwer was off
majority of the day.