Re: Plumbig My Radiator...

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Doug Odom"
Subject: Re: Plumbig My Radiator...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:14:48 -0600
All right I'm going back to my question of why use a Stainless line at all?

My junk is plumbed in muffler tubing.... aluminized mild steel... uses all
regular hose ends for radiators and works just fine....  yes there is a
panel between the driver and the tank... but being overly worried about
"what if's " I'd include the car landing on it's tail and the water in a
front radiator flowing to you the driver in the Launch position.....

I do add double hose clamps on all terminations....but that's it.....
Radiators have worked fine for lots of years.... why spend money and
re-invent the process?