Re: Plumbig My Radiator...

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Plumbig My Radiator...
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:43:08 -0800
Mayf,  If the opening in the thermostat is only 5/8 .625". Why use -20?
I use -12 and the push lock type hose. Way cheaper and works just fine.
You don't need the Stainless braided bullet proof lines unless we start
racing in Watts. NASCAR went to the non SS lines because they are
lighter and found they work just fine. Straight fittings cost much less
than 45 or 90 degree. A couple bulkhead fittings and a little planing
should get you in for under $400.
Doug Odom in big ditch