Re: AN fittings

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: AN fittings
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:27:04 -0800
Actually, Glen, the rule book part is quite small. What makes the book
so big is the fact that the records for every event is kept there. Split
the book apart, put the records on the web site. In fact put the rule
book there also. Make it a PDF file and make it as big as it needs to
be. Charge dearly for a paper copy. Why keep on doing things the *old*
way? I think I will make a page count regarding the actual rule in the
book and see what the percentage of the book that comes out to be.

mayf, up and at em this morning in a chilly pahrump (12F when we went to
geezer breakfast)