Re: AN fittings

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "dan warner" <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: AN fittings
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:07:12 -0800
Mayf-- my back pocket isn't big enough for a milspec.
Seriously-- Dan, is it worth trying to get some system going where by we can
more easily communicate with the responsible inspectors to at least get
their opinions on some of these legitimate safety questions.  It would
really help a lot of the car owners and builders if they could get a little
closer to the inspectors' thinking.  As I've said before, IMHO trying to
codify everything into a fat formal rule book is the wrong way for our sport
to go.
Ed Weldon