Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR Air Starter

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>, Jim Auguston <jauguston@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR Air Starter
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 20:35:39 +0000
Jon: gotta have that tank anyway:  trucks got AIR brakes.     Even way up
north  ;-)

    your'e learnin'  ;-)               LOL

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"   CDL Driver,   in exile in So. New York,

  -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

  -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

   -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

   -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...

   -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

   -2325 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats

     and never more than a few feet from a cold one