Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR Air Starter

To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR Air Starter
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:12:49 -0500
On Jan 6, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Doug Anderson wrote:

Jon: gotta have that tank anyway:  trucks got AIR brakes.     Even
way up north  ;-)

     your'e learnin'  ;-)               LOL

No, Doug, you won't get me on that one.  We've got a semi tractor now
-- and it's got a pair of air tanks -- each about 8-10" dia. x 24"
long.  The ones that were on the semis that I remember (for air
starting) were a couple of feet in dia. and about 6-8' tall.

Gullible, yes.  Extra gullible -- not today!

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)