Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR Air Starter

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR Air Starter
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 21:49:54 +0000
   tou'che                   now you got me                 LOL!

    I allas thought they used da' same tanks.

   shame on me !

cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"

CC: jauguston@msn.com; land-speed@autox.team.net
From: jon@infodestruction.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:12:49 -0500
To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com

On Jan 6, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Doug Anderson wrote:Jon: gotta have that tank
anyway:  trucks got AIR brakes.     Even way up north  ;-)    your'e learnin'
;-)               LOL
 No, Doug, you won't get me on that one.  We've got a semi tractor now -- and
it's got a pair of air tanks -- each about 8-10" dia. x 24" long.  The ones
that were on the semis that I remember (for air starting) were a couple of
feet in dia. and about 6-8' tall.Gullible, yes.  Extra gullible -- not today!
Jon WennerbergSeldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing             Marquette,
Michigan             (that's 'way up north)