Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR Air Starter

To: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR Air Starter
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:28:41 -0500
On Jan 6, 2008, at 4:15 PM, dan warner wrote:

How heavy can the tank be? Its full of air.

DW

Dan, we'd probably have to ask Mayf to tell us how heavy the tank
might be when full of air.  I expect the heaviness of the tank due to
the air is a function of the time of day when the tank was filled,
and also maybe the altitude above average terrain of the filling
station.  Then factor in the distant relative humidity and the
specific gravity of the situation -- well, let's leave it to Mayf.
Have a nice day.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan