Re: [Land-speed] Off Topic: Our Health Care Program..

To: MEIERLE Mike <Mike.Meierle@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Off Topic: Our Health Care Program..
From: "Robert J. Denton" <rjdenton479@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 06:01:05 -0500
The biggest problem with the health care issue is all the BS being thrown
around as to what it is, or what it isn't. Your medical needs will NOT be
handled by a committee. Actually, if you have Blue Cross now, you are being
handled by a committee.

For those of us old enough to get Medicare, we have discovered that it is
one of the few things that are good about getting old. Unless you have an
"advantage plan" from Blue Cross or others. The advantage part is the rip
off. They get in the way of your access to Medicare. And they get paid to
interfere, by you. Advantage makes the determination of what you can be
covered on, over and above Medicare.  If the proposed health care is bad for
you, why are the insurance pouring millions and millions into congressional
coffers?

The current system is what is bad, not the proposed new one.

Bob Denton

--
Photography website
bobdenton.net