Re: [Land-speed] [non LSR]Electronics and other stuff like fuel

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, "Tom Bryant"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] [non LSR]Electronics and other stuff like fuel
From: "Neil Albaugh" <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:52:32 -0700
Wes;

I lived in Japan right after the War-- I was an "Army Brat"-- so I am
familiar with the Japanese culture. They do not like to admit mistakes--
"lose face"-- so small mistakes go unreported or papered over.

But as the AVG Flying Tigers used to say "Better to lose face than to lose
ass."

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ