Re: [Land-speed] Tires for my Trailer

To: Neil Albaugh <neil@dbelltech.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Tires for my Trailer
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 19:48:36 -0700
Cc: land-speed@autox.team.net
Sender: land-speed-bounces@autox.team.net
Neil, as I just sent a reply to another post...my trailer  is 15800
capacity tripple axle. I load it to around 10 k.  tires are faithfully
kept to the highest rating on the side walls. I think Greenball is the
maker of Towmaster tires.  I think and that may be dangerous, lol.  Been
a while since my thinker has worked well apparently.   How fast do you tow?

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile