Re: [Land-speed] Tires for my Trailer

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Tires for my Trailer
From: "23weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 22:55:24 -0700
Cc: land-speed@autox.team.net
Sender: land-speed-bounces@autox.team.net
Mayf - Is there any perceivable pattern to which trailer tire locations fail? If so it may be some non-uniform loading on the trailer wheels. A single axle trailer is a simple statics problem. But add a second axle and the statics problem becomes inderterminate influenced by the relative "springiness" of every load point. ...............Ed ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Mayfield" <drmayf@mayfco.com>