Re: MG TD Restoration Cost

To: BritCrs@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG TD Restoration Cost
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 20:24:51 -0800
Don't forget. Moss Motors has a "Rebuild Program" which will give you a
10% discount on all parts for your project car for the duration of the
rebuild, up to one year. During sales periods, the higher of the two
discounts will apply. An initial order of $2000.00 is required. Moss
Motors will assign you a "Rebuild Advisor", who won't know too much in
specific, but a lot of general. Don't be surprised by the answer "I
don't see why you are getting upset, just mail back the complete kit,
and we'll get a new one out to you. If you want to expedite the process,
order another kit, and we will credit your account when we receive the
defective kit".
        Skip Kelsey is a Moss Distributor, who also sells some used parts,
should you not need a new part. His prices are less than Moss Retail, I
am told.
        Abingdon Spares will probably match the Moss Rebuild Program discount,
with the initial order requirement. Call and ask them. They don't have a
"Rebuild Advisor", but they can probably answer a few more questions
than the advisor can.