Re: MG TD Restoration Cost

To: CIAG6@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG TD Restoration Cost
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@BlazeNet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:11:14 -0500
Buying from a Moss dealer like this is the best way to go. Most of us have our
favorite; mine is The British Parts Connection (www.theBPC.com). Not only do
you save 15-20% on the parts(you pay shipping), but your can order from their
web site, even get a price quote first from there, and then you send them a
check when you start to receive parts. Anyone that trusting needs to be
encouraged. I order something small direct from Moss once or twice a year to
stay on their mailing list.

Charlie
'52 TD