Re: [Mg-t] Gas line replacement

To: David Lodge <emmgeeteecee@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Gas line replacement
From: Dave and Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 00:16:08 -0700
> I find this interesting because on the TC it would seem that all brass
> to copper joints are brazed, e.g. carb overflow pipes, oil line from
> block to head, lines to and from filter, etc

I agree that those lines appear to brazed, they also appear that way on
the TD, but a good hot soldering iron took the ones I have worked on
right apart.  I cannot explain the appearance of being brazed and I
would have sworn that that was how they were fastened until I tried
unsoldering them and it worked.

Cheers,
Dave

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html