Re: New Installation

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Installation
From: BlkfxdWG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:45:56 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/23/2000 4:46:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brucemills@dccnet.com writes:

<< I am using a T5 Camero transmission and back by the tail there are 2
 protrusions which have holes through them, to be bolted to something, which
 while trying to install the engine hung up on the MGB rear cross member.
 Made it real had to get the engine in. When I pull the engine I will use a
 belt sander and remove these. >>

Bruce,

On a Camaro that is where the torque arm attaches to the tranny. It is in the
way for MGB installations and quite unnecessary. It barely cleared on my '79
'B. I considered taking a hacksaw to it.

Carl Floyd