Re: MGB Clutch Pedal Hydraulics

To: jdrex@microsoft.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Clutch Pedal Hydraulics
From: MOGRITS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 08:28:05 -0400
My experience is that if you rebuild one, it will INEVITABLY blow the other
in a matter of weeks. It's no fun to (try to) bleed the hydraulics, so spring
for the second kit and do them both. (You will probably find the kits at a
good local imported parts store).

When I first bought my B no one told me about natural rubber seals, and I put
standard brake fluid in my clutch cylinder. The first thing I had to do to
that car was rebuild both cylinders. The second thing I did was buy Castrol
LMA brake fluid for them.

Hope this helps, and the price was right,

Warren Smith