Re: leaf spring sag

To: 92malikh@wave.scar.utoronto.ca, MORRISGARAGE@delphi.com
Subject: Re: leaf spring sag
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 10:19:55 -0400
> I have read about the drivers side leaf springs sagging on various MGB's
> over the past couple of months on the list and I feel as though maybe I
> should offer my opinion.

I too have been following the leaf spring thread and here are my thoughts.

Has anyone with driver side sag ever swapped the rear leaf springs with each
other to see if the passenger would then sag?

Does changing the front springs help?

I suspect my 67 BGT has a sag problem as the DPO seems to have wedged some sort
of metal block between a coil or two in the front springs.