Re: What's In YOUR Toolbox?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's In YOUR Toolbox?
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 13:47:02 +0500
>Say you were to drive your MG across the moon, or even West Texas for
>that matter.  Tow trucks and LBC-friendly garages can't be counted on.
>You have a single, standard-sized Craftsman toolbox to take with you.
>What would YOU put in it for the trip and why?

a long distance trip, huh...
if so:
points
plugs
condenser
fuel pump
complete hose set
belts
thermostat and gasget
hydraulic fluid (you can use pepsi in an emergency)
jumper cables
fuses
bulbs
and a typical set of screw drivers, wrenches, sockets, hammer, pliers, etc.

I mean, you're not going to be changing the synchros by the side of the
road, are you?  This will handle the reletively easy, reletively more likely
problems that may arise during some West Texas hammer throw.

Lastly: a case of Guiness (for the driver's sanity in West Texas).

Cheers and bon voyage!
Will Zehring