Re: MG Logo infringement

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Logo infringement
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 13:36:15 -0800
>Now here is a hoot....Rover Cars has now decided to use British Motor
>Heritage to inform all the "Carriers of the Flame" that they are "infringing"
>the MG logo.....

Well, I've fixed my .sig...  Should we change the name of the mailing list?  sf

Stan Fickes               If you want safe speed--buy safe speed--xx.
Wireless Communications   1951 xxTD, under restoration
Apple Computer, Inc.      1965 Austin-Healey Sprite, daily commuter
(408) 974-7653            1957 Chevrolet Bel Air StWgn, wife's car