Re: Frivolous thread generator

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frivolous thread generator
From: Bill Lattimer <m22@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 07:20:19 -0700 (MST)
At 08:46 PM 11/15/95 -0800, you wrote:

>It's because MG's have sooo much legroom!
>
>Craig Wiper
>craigw@sonic.net

Jeez - ain't it the truth!  I'm about 6.1, and on the passenger side I can
*barely* touch the firewall.  It's fun when I pull walk into a gas station
after fueling up and get the "How the heck do you fit in that thing" question.

Now the driver's side is a different matter.  One of my winter projects is
to improve the ergonomics on the drivers side, and I'd welcome any thoughts
you folks have.  Current plans include:

1. Addition of a dead pedal
2. Racing seat (Corbaue (sp?) has been recommended) mounted as far back as I
can get it.
3. Possibly a smaller diameter steering wheel to give me more crossed-arm room.