Re: allison electronic ignition?

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: allison electronic ignition?
From: 007 <jmel@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 16:54:18 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 13 Dec 1995 CMaster808@aol.com wrote:

> Oh sure take the joy out of xmas.
>

>   My wife I'm sure {cause I saw the bill} got me the
> Allison kit for my TR-6, now all I here are bad, bad things
> about it.
>
>   Does anybody have anything good to say about it, or should
> I risk the wratch and send it back for a replacement of equal or
> greater value[to me I hope]?
>
>                            Chet in Dav Ia
>                             MGB-TR-6-72's

Actually, Chet - other than that 1 experience, the allison unit has been
extremely reliable for me - ~ 1 yr with no probs whatsoever (knock on
wood).  Of course, the simple act of stating that I am having no problems
with it just about guarentees that it will generate an immediate problem
- How do Mg's know when you're talkin about them????

Jim Mellander