Re: Light blue, Primrose Yellow...

To: Michael Chaffee <mchaffee@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: Light blue, Primrose Yellow...
From: "U. Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 17:06:52 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 19 Jan 1996, Michael Chaffee wrote:
> For an early B, though, and I'm interested to see who agrees with this, I
> think the very best color I have seen is Primrose Yellow (is that right?
> You know, the absolutely magnificent pale yellow that found its way onto
> a few E-Types as well).  Do other people tend to like or dislike this color?

One for YES!
Has to be an early one though, with lots of chrome.
Black with red interior and white piping is also a favorite of mine.
Light blue with dark blue int. and top could also be nice on a B. My A
was originally that color and I would have never gone back to that!
Does anyone care?
Why would they? Ulix
                      sprite                 caddy