Re: Light blue, Primrose Yellow...

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Light blue, Primrose Yellow...
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 00:22:29 +0500
Denise Thorpe wrote:

>But the WORST MG color is Sandstone.  Back when these cars were still being
>made, everyone in the biz referred to this color as "babyshit brown."

Golly, Denise.  I'm not one to argue with the voice of experience, and I
don't want to incur the wrath of Your Holiness, but are you sure you're not
confusing Sandstone with Sandglow?  As for "babyshit brown," that tag hangs
well on Havest Gold too.

(Don't you love haphazardly capitalized words?  Gives the impression that
you're referring to an ISO standard . . . or Something.)

>(I smell something burning, can it be me?)

I dunno.  Got your fireproof undies on?
Me, I'll stick with the suit made of Atari Combat cartridges.  Nothing can
hurt a Combat cart.
--
Jay Tilton / jtilton@vt.edu  (vt = Virginia Tech)
http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/index.html