Re: Light blue, Primrose Yellow...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Light blue, Primrose Yellow...
From: macleodm@cadvision.com (Michael MacLeod)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 21:48:17 -0700
>But the WORST MG color is Sandstone.  ... "babyshit brown."

I reckon the worst colors were their dabblings with "flourescent" colours.
There was a green that one could only describe as bilious, and an anaemic
Orangey sort of color, not unlike an orange on 'Ludes.  Primrose Yellow has
always appealed to me on E-types only.  Heck, I must be a real man.

Mike MacLeod, Calgary, Alberta   (where the beer and the antelope freeze)
'68 BSA Spitfire                        60' MGA               '63 Jag Mark 10
'83 BMW R100 RS