Re: Tires for B's

To: Johnmowog@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tires for B's
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 12:39:13 -0500
John:

Actually, the narrow tyres work just fine in the rain, even better than the
old ones; we get some (WARNING: Southern Language Usage Imminent) real
gullywashers here in Spring, and I think the larger tyres work better in this
sort of weather because they increase the bouyancy of the B.

On another note, I may know what that odd hole is in the centre of the TR6
boot. If the car was manufactured for use here in the Mid-Atlantic, it's
probably the hole for the rudder.  Anyone have an old TR6 brochure that says
what this option cost?

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'