Re: Tires for B's

To: Ragthyme@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tires for B's
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 20:25:23 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-16 12:39:13 EST, Ragthyme writes:

<< Actually, the narrow tyres work just fine in the rain, even better than
the old ones; we get some (WARNING: Southern Language Usage Imminent) real
gullywashers here in Spring, and I think the larger tyres work better in this
sort of weather because they increase the bouyancy of the B. >>

Bouyancy in a vessel with rusted floors is a good thing. However, a rudder is
then useful to steer with, as the steering wheel becomes of little effect.
BTW, before ya'all brag of gully washers, I might mention that in this little
corner of Sunny California, we have a normal rainfall of 55 inches per year,
with NO rain May thru October. Last year, we got 108 inches, of course we
cheated and got 2 inches in may and june....
Gullywashers R US
Cheers