Re: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant
From: Marc Steinberg <marc@crl.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 08:25:18 -0700 (PDT)

I agree.  There's just nothing like having a second car for your daily
murderous commute -- preferably with A/C, a soundproofed interior, and
all the other goodies.  I've discovered over the last few years of living
in Atlanta that I absolutely *hate* driving my daily commute...why spoil
my love for my MG by subjecting it to that every day?  Better to take it
out on an unsuspecting Toyota...

-- Marc