Re: Oil Leakage/Consumption

To: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Leakage/Consumption
From: jroverca@tiac.net
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 21:01:33 -0400
Dan,

Before I had my engine rebuilt I would say I used a quart every three months
or so.  After the engine was rebuilt, I didn't have to add any significsnt
amount of oil between changes.  Last summer I blew the water pump and the
engine overheated and the valve cover gasket is in desperate need of
replacement, easy fix unfortunately I procrastinate too much, and I have to
add about a quart every 3ooo miles or so.  MY personal experieince may not
be representive, but there it is.

Safety Fast!

Ross Overcash, 74B