RE: Oil Leakage/Consumption

To: "'Edward N. Burke'" <newly@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Oil Leakage/Consumption
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 19:46:28 -0400
This isn't meant to be a flame in any sense, as I made the same mistake =
early on:

It makes perfect sense that these situations would improve with 20w50, =
as that's what's supposed to be run in the car.  I'm sometimes amazed =
with the number of folks I run in to who seem to think ALL cars run on =
10w30 ;).

Regards,