Re: Roll bars, yea or nay

To: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Subject: Re: Roll bars, yea or nay
From: Robert Rhodes <aa101479@dasher.csd.sc.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 08:55:27 -0400 (EDT)
        Joesph,

        Well, you could have the holes welded up.  A local shop around
here has been very reasonable in welding the occasional stray item I
have.  I bet you could get it done for, oh, $50.00 tops.  Oh, if its
bolted in it is probably not really a roll bar, but a show bar.  I think
true roll bars have to be welded in.

        By the way, would you like to sell the bar that you have?

Rob Rhodes                              Columbia, S.C.
72 B