RE: MIDGETS

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: RE: MIDGETS
From: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.MV.UNISYS.COM
Date: 09 OCT 96 12:43
 While we're on the subject of 'Midgets,' don't be too quick to declare
the age of the oldest 'Midget.'  I have seen references to MG-TCs as 'Midgets.'
Also, when I acquired MILOU, she had an oil-paper envelope that held the owner's
manual and other documents.  The title on the envelope was ' MG Midget.'
So although there is a definite 'Midget' model, the one we associate with
the 'I wanna be an MGB when I grow up' car ;-)  there also appears to be
an entire line of models that MG considered to be 'Midgets.' So 'Midget' is
a genre, as well as a model.
  Any additional wisdom on this?

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*