Re: Condensate all over the LBC!!

To: ragthyme@fls.infi.net
Subject: Re: Condensate all over the LBC!!
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 16:00:43 EST
Corey great idea but I'm afraid in Denver the chimney smoke police would
get you.  It's illegal to burn wood in the Denver metro area (on certain
days).  It seems as though the emissions people aren't satisfied with
just regulating tail pipe emissions they also have to regulate your house
emissions too!

Larry Hoy
1969 MGB Roadster