Re: Condensate all over the LBC!!

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: Condensate all over the LBC!!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 13:33:25 -0800
you wrote:
space it away from any
flammable surfaces.  It *may* warm the interior enough to at least keep
the interior from getting soggy.  Be sure the hot light can't touch
anything flammable.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910>

This, from a gas tank welder? NEVER WELD A GAS TANK!!! By the way I got
an ear full from Joe Curto, at a recent Holiday Party we both attended,
about your reprinted "Commonly Asked Questions". He wasn't laugh'n, So
I'm not the only one who is misunderstood, sometimes.

Back to condensation, the only solution is heating the garage. The
"light bulb" idea (get it? light bulb - idea) will work but there are
risks involved.  You run a dehumidifier at temperature below 60
degrees, your coolant coil will be a block of ice in no time at all.
Ray is right on the venting thing you vent you have to be pulling air
from some where and if that somewhere is outside then you are just
replenishing the humidity. I'm finished now. Safety Fast, David
Deutsch, Long Isalnd, New York with more iron and steel than brains