Re: Brake bias/proportion?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brake bias/proportion?
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 14:41:05 -0500 (EST)

<< The pedal is always firm; and there are no
    obvious leaks, although I have noticed a tiny spot of fluid on the
    drivers floor mat, (about the size of a quarter).  I attributed
    this to a loose fitting (or a drip from the pedal box due to a sloppy
    filler :-)    >>
Scott,
          Does the quarter size spot reappear after being wiped up?  If so
you have a leaky MC.  Did you get the seals inside the master cylinder
installed the correct direction?  Don't know if that would cause the problem
of unbalanced breaking.
                              Bill in Colorado