RE: Regarding Weber Fuel Economy

To: craigw@sonic.net, milkm@mail.vt.edu
Subject: RE: Regarding Weber Fuel Economy
From: "Steve Krane" <skrane@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 97 00:14:26 UT
Craig / Matt:

I just had the Ultimate Stage One kit from Brit-Tek installed.  It includes,
among other stuff a Weber downdraft, new camshaft and distributor.  At first,
I had the same experience as you - no get up and go.  However, after
conversing with the Bob from Brit-Tek and advancing the timing a little, the
car pulls like a champ.  Still have to do some minor tweeking, but it's going
in the right direction.  The Weber should be set lean - will adjust this
shortly.  By the way, the mileage quoted was in the 30mpg range.  Will keep
you posted, if you want.

Steve Krane