Re: Electric Fuel Pumps

To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com
Subject: Re: Electric Fuel Pumps
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 12:17:59 -0500 (EST)

<< 8^0 ... now you've gone and done it ... you had
 to post the list that a Lucas bit hasn't given you
 any problems the for an extended period of time
 ... glad to hear that you carry a backup ... ;^) >>

Sorry, I hope I didn't give the wrong impression (which obviously I did!!).

The Lucas Pump is hanging on the wall in my workshop!.It went out a long time
ago, and not being a purist, I replaced it with an Purolator pump, and It
hasn't been any trouble for an extended period of time.

HMMM, maybe I could have kept my mouth shut, and go down in history as the
guy with the oldest functioning piece of Lucas electrics

Rick
:>)