Re: dimbulbs/pious airs

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: dimbulbs/pious airs
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 06:57:08 -0500
I tried to stay out of this one, but I too am on a number of lists and I
think the assessment of the MG list was bullshit. The main difference
between this list and the others is the level of humor. How can you drive an
MG and not have a sense of humor? I dunno, but it appears that some people
are humor resistant. . . they just don't get it. There is a bit of arrogance
in our feelings toward the marque, but we'd be dishonest if we didn't
display it. When first on lists I used to be dismayed by people leaving in a
huff. Now I just shrug, they'll be back, or they won't, either way, the list
goes on, and so do MGs.

Michael, New Bern, NC