Re: dimbulbs/pious airs -Reply

To: mgs%autox.team.net@aphub.aerojetpd.com, KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com
Subject: Re: dimbulbs/pious airs -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 19:13:43 -0500
Paul, very well said!

>>> Paul D Kile <KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com> 03/19/97 05:52pm >>>
OK, since I'm on the Digest this might be incredibly out of date,  feel free
to hurl this post into cyber-oblivion if someone said this  before.

Reading this BBS is a lot like standing around at a local MG Club  meeting or
Natter.  You have several groups of folks talking about  different things,
some with strong opinions, some not.  Sometimes the  subject turns to
something "important", like smog laws or what we all  think of Triumphs.  This
is bound to promote some serious discussion  and table pounding, but the topic
soon moves on to other things.

The point of all this is that you are free to wander off to another  group of
people at the meeting, if the discussion you are in starts  to bore or offend
you.  Likewise, you are free to delete or scroll  past things here that don't
strike your fancy.  You also can  unsubscribe for awhile if things tend to get
too odd for your tastes,  but I know I couldn't stay away for long.  Just like
I can't stay  away from my local Club for long...

After all, we all own/appreciate MGs.  And that's what binds us  together.

Cheers, PK

Paul D. Kile

kile_paul@aphub.aerojetpd.com

(916) 355-5162