Re: Smogging the B

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Smogging the B
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:32:06 -0800
Why should we HAVE to "play the game"?You don't seem to mind having to
do all this crap to get to drive your car,I do!! Why do you think
Quinton Kopp is sponsoring this 25 year bill? Just out of the goodness
of his heart?No way He got so much heat on his stupid stand on SmogII
that he is trying to get some votes back.If enough of us raise a big
stink the politicians will back down if they think they might not get
re-elected.I also don't trust the sniffers on the side of the road this
stinks of Big Brotherism but then again I don't believe the majority of
smog comes from cars I think it comes from stationary sources but the
car is a good scapegoat It seems you have been brainwashed and it is a
shame that a fellow LBCer would not have enough huevos to stand up for
what is only right.