Re: Canoes and MGs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Canoes and MGs
From: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 17:44:21 -0400
I'm confused, do I go to a dress shop, fabric store, or grocery to get dash
top material?  I think I would prefer whipped cream over horseradish.
Anyway, if all of you will turn to pages 120 and 121 in the Lindsay Porter
repair and DIY restoration book you wii find actual high contrast pictures
of what they say is someone cutting a replacement dash topper for an MGB.
The new edition by the way.  Thanks for all the fun with this one.

                                                        Don Walton in the
sunny south