Re: Canoes and MGs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Canoes and MGs
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 11:05:28 -0500
Hello List:

I mentioned this on a private post to the original sender, but a hitch is
an easy and sensible reality.  Here follows my original post:

One of my friends used to tow a camping trailer with his MGB.  He attached
a hitch to the bumper mounts using a removeable type hitch tongue.  When he
wasn't using the trailer he could remove the ball assembly for appearance
sake.  He said it was very easy to install and invisible when not in use.
His trailer would certainly weigh as much as your canoe and trailer.

This would be a big improvement on a roof mount!

John McEwen