Re: Paint scheme advice?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Paint scheme advice?
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 07:19:06 -0700
Being a purist aside,the problem I see is it will limit the potential
buyers when and if you want to sell it not everyone will want that paint
job it looks like you are going to spend a lot of money on this(I wish I
could!!)You should have it painted the best original color you can
afford and it will be be-you-tiful you will still get admiring
glances(the car NOT you)and the pool of buyers will be a lot bigger,most
of wouldn't buy a car that looks like some kid owned it and who knows
what else he's done with it.....Just my .02 worth...Pat