Re: Paint scheme advice?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Paint scheme advice?
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 14:06:28 -0700
Tom:
r.e. flame magnets, been there done that.
        Last year at Moss fest at the Flag is up Farm.  Bob Goldman,
evil marketing genius for Moss Motors showed up with plastic flame
decals that are easily removable.  He was going to put them on a
friend's Jag MkII in the middle of the night.  I can't recall if it ever
happened, but just thinking about it caused riots of laughter.  The
previous year a friend of his showed up with these bright yellow flames
on her TR250, caused quite a stir.

        Personally, after putting the Sebring flares on my MGBGT I want
to do a two tone BRG paint scheme with "Draconis Vers" flowing over the
rear fenders in subtle paint variation ala P*****e Turbo Carrara.

Kelvin.  Still dreaming in technicolor