Re: MG gas mileage

To: David Moore <David_Moore@kaoinfo.com>,
Subject: Re: MG gas mileage
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:40:33 -0400
David Moore wrote:

>      Guys Guys Guys
>
>      Has anyone marketed a kit or good instructions on how to convert a MGB
>      to FI

  As far as I know, no kit or "great" instructions.

  I have seen/heard of a few people who have done the conversion
to their cars. One was published in a two part article in British
Car Magazine, but even a two part article couldn't be construed
as a total step by step with all details.

  But there are books on converting carbs to EFI. Jeff Hartmann's
book is the most often quoted. The principles apply to all
cars, adapting it to any specific car like the MGB just means
decisions on bracketry, layout, and so on.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada